Will I receive a complete bumper for the price listed?
No. We do not build and ship physical parts. We distribute drawings/blueprints to help you build your own!
Where are the drawings I ordered? I placed my order but haven't received anything!
How and when will I receive my plans?
You will receive an automatic email with download instructions after payment has been received. We will do our best to deliver plans within 2 business days.
What is included in the plans?
- 2D CAD Drawing – Nested (DWG/DXF File Format)
- 3D CAD Drawing (DWG/DXF File Format)
- 2D PDF Drawing (Standard Measurements Only Unless Otherwise Noted)
- General Assembly Instructions
- Post-Purchase Support/Assistance with Assembly
Please note: Dimensions are NOT shown on the DWG drawings by default. All parts are drawn 1:1 scale and all measurements and angles are included. These can be viewed by using the free DWG viewer or other CAD software.
Can these plans be printed and mailed to me?
In order to keep the cost down for customers, we do not offer a printing and shipping option.
How do I open the plans that I purchased?
All files will be compressed inside a ZIP file attached to an email. Extract the contents with Windows, WinZip or some other ZIP utility. You can open the .DXF plans with most CAD software. If you don’t have a CAD program, you can download the free DWG viewer.
Most CNC plasma & laser table software can import DXF file format. Please confirm with local shop or software vendor prior to purchase.
How do I use the free DWG viewer?
Click Here for a basic how-to video.
What Flatland 4x4 does NOT do:
We do not test our designs for load ratings, impact resistance, etc. These products are offered at a reasonable price for DIY offroad enthusiasts and offroad use only, not businesses looking to skip the R&D phase. We do not annotate or list all measurements on architect level drawings. The DWG viewer can be used to view measurements.
I don't have a Paypal account. Can I pay using a credit card instead?
Yes, to use a credit card for payment instead of PayPal, use the following steps:
- Add items to your cart, proceed to the cart page, and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Enter the required information, accept the Terms & Conditions, and click the “Proceed to PayPal” button.
- When the PayPal login screen appears, locate the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button.